Private Client Services
Because Wealth Attracts Envy. And Envy Attracts Attention.
Boland Law Group provides legal counsel and related services to affluent individuals, families and closely held businesses with the accumulation, management and transfer of personal wealth during their lifetime and death. As a leading law firm in the areas of taxation, wealth transfer and estate / business planning, we offer our clients wide ranging resources, while providing creative, customized representation for their most sensitive needs.
Our clients face a complex blend of individual, family and business concerns, all of which must be understood to advance their personal goals in a highly dynamic environment. Our Private Client lawyers monitor your legal issues, marshal and deploy resources to accomplish the strategy, and anticipate risks in changing circumstances. We serve as personal general counsel to our clients while crafting solutions that protect what matters most to each client.
Our Private Client Services attorneys work side by side with other Boland Law Group industry and practice attorneys to provide private clients creative and comprehensive representation in all areas including personal and tax-driven estate planning. Moreover, our private client attorneys serve on the clients' team of advisers as well as advise the financial institutions, tax advisers, and other professionals that serve these clients. Clients with multiple advisors need to rely on private client attorneys to help provide the oversight and coordination of logistics to bring all aspects of the assets and advisors together to work in sync.
Our general services include management and succession planning for closely-held companies, tax planning, corporate finance and restructuring, advanced estate planning and the transfer of wealth, estate administration, fiduciary litigation and a wide range of other legal services. We are in the business of assisting clients and availing top resources to them in order to resolve their issues. For many of our clients, our experience and ability to perfect our various disciplines make our private client attorneys a great addition to the team as well as a trusted and prominent advisor to a client.
Core Private Client Practice Areas
- Business Counseling — The link between personal tax and estate planning requires attorneys who know how to integrate strategies for owners. We advise of on a wide range of issues including management, succession planning, finance, stock holdings, restructuring and ongoing management.
- Advanced Tax and Estate Planning — Advisement in the development of advanced estate plan strategies to ensure efficient transfer of assets, advising multigenerational family structures. We work closely with trust officers, investment advisors, accountants and insurance professionals to bring a team approach to issues.
- Charitable Organizations — Our firm advises foundations, endowments and tax exempt organizations with regards to their tax issues, operations, governance and organizational matters.
- Trust and Estate Administration — Administrating complex trusts and estates, resolving issues with beneficiaries and fiduciaries, we provide clients with peace of mind in the execution of their plans.
- Fiduciary Services — We provide advisory services with regards to will and trust contests, fiduciary breaches and defense, reformation suits, state and federal tax audit and litigation.
- Business Tax Planning — Our attorneys help owners navigate the complex tax issues associated with complex business holdings. We advise on income and estate tax issues that help clients with strategies with the proficient disposition of assets to succeeding generations.
- Asset Purchase / Acquisition — Our private client attorneys work hand with other Private Client Groups and in complete integration with your wealth management strategy.
With Boland Law Group's Private Client attorneys, you will team up with a counselor who focuses on understanding your unique situation, goals and challenges, developing actionable plans to better assist you. Contact our firm today to set up a consultation on how our Private Client Services can assist you in positioning and leveraging your personal and business interests.